Sage 200 Epos Integration
Integrate your Sage Epos Software directly to Sage 200 accounts and remove the need to manage multiple back end systems.
Sage 200 Epos Integration allows you to seamlessly run your business as efficiently as possible without having to manage multiple systems, the sage 200 will automatically update as the Epos does and as they talk to each other they will also automatically update any product or data. All stock holdings are synchronised with Sage 200 accounts which means that you can check or raise orders / invoices from any Retail Till Software Location, and pick the stock for that location.
These are some benefits to Sage 200 Integration which makes for a seamless business solution for epos software.
- 2-way integration with Sage 200 Accounting software
- Sage Accounts and the Sage Epos Software will talk to eachother constantly and update eachother on any new information
- Transfer customer account information
- Sage 200 accounts will seamlessly transition all customer information from all Epos Till locations, allowing all tills to work with all the information given
- Raise orders & invoices trough the Epos software
- Effortlessly raise orders through epos software installations anywhere allowing a fluid process for customers and businesses alike.
- Syncornise product information, price, price list, stock, locations stock
- Support for serial number tracking
- Stock Location, each till can be set as each stock location.
- Support for Sage 200 Barcode